Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time Killer

Tagged by Cheryl. The other queen of random.
Anyway, here's 7 MORE random facts about me. Because I feel like typing but need a little direction. And why wouldn't you want to know more about me?

1. I love math. Love it more than is probably healthy. My brain loves numbers and equations. I took extra math in both high school and college, just for fun. And because the cutest football/soccer player in HS sat behind me in math. Both years, all year. I loved that teacher.
2. I enjoy organizing. But only if I don't have to. I try to organize before it gets to the 'have to' stage so that it is still fun.
3. My name is Samoan. And for that reason alone, I always felt like a bigger part of me was meant to be an Island girl. Unfortunately my tanning abilities remind me that I'm still a translucent white girl with a polynesian name.
4. I loved my husband before we ever met in person.
5. I over analyze everything. I preplan conversations and agonize over nerdy things I say (which weren't planned) afterward. Sometimes for days.
6. I have a 3 year supply of laundry soap in my garage. AT least 3 years worth, possibly more.
7. I am a pretty awesome chef. Like the best on the planet, so says my 7 year old.

Seven people I would like to tag for this Random Meme: Whoever wants to can. But I'm not gonna make ya!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love numbers -- I always add up the numbers on signs and try to make them into patterns, etc. But I'm not good at real math. Lori got all those genes.

And I love to organize, too. It's a weird little obsession, but it works. :)

Another random fact about you? You remember EVERYTHING!

TaLaisa said...

I remember quite a bit, pre-kid. After that it went way down hill.

Cheryl said...

I loathe math. Probably because I just don't get it.

How did you love your husband before you met him? Did you meet online or through letters or what? I'm dying to know now!

I over analyze, too. All the time; but I am getting better at NOT doing it. Sort of. :)