Thursday, October 9, 2008

A tag: Long live Random Thoughts

A List of Eights

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. Biggest Loser
2. Dancing with the stars
3. Life
4. CSI (Las Vegas and I won't watch after Grisam and Warrick leave)
5. Amazing Race
6. Good things Utah- Especially when my Cousin is on, she's famous (She's the Thanksgiving Point girl!) I'll also watch Studio 5 if she is scheduled to be on that day.
7. Law and Order SVU
8.
I cannot think of any more current favorites. I do wish Ed would come back, I loved that show!

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Had a friend over and talked grown up stuff (like the whole time) while the boys were all at school.
2. Started and almost finished my new favorite necklace. It's gonna be gorgeous. Browns, taupe, ivory and it's all pearl. Kind of like this one.
3. I cleaned up toys, approximately 982 of them. If you count picking up the same toy 100 times. Which I do.
4. Ran my butt off. Apparently only figuratively speaking as the scale has not budged in 5 weeks.
5.
Talked to a great friend on the phone.
6. Styled my hair for the first time in almost a week.
7. Cleaned out the fridge
8. Drank a gallon of water

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Home
2. Sweet Tomatoes
3. Cafe Rio
4. Rumbi Island Grill
5. The Roof (if I'm thinking extravagantly)
6. California Pizza Kitchen (I've enjoyed it the two times I've been)
7.
I'm pretty ashamed that I can't think of any more favorite places to eat. We do not eat out often, that is apparent. I would like to try Bombara (in SLC)
8. Cold stone. I like to eat at coldstone. Does having ice cream for dinner count?

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Preschool and free time to make more jewelry tomorrow
2. Running my butt off tomorrow. And doing 200 situps, lunges and push ups. Seriously.
3. Super Saturday: Being OVER
4. Caleb and Eli playing together, without bloodshed
5. Eating butternut squash from the garden
6. Christmas
7. My Cousin Spencer coming home from his mission
8. Thanksgiving Dinner (with the Mayberry's?)

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Sell 5 bracelets, 2 necklaces and 10 pair of earrings by Christmas
2. That I could wake up 30 pounds lighter
3. Our business proposal will be picked up and signed under contract
4. A maid
5. an assertive sales rep to get my jewelry into a few nice hotel gift shops or boutiques
6. to fit in my college jeans by Christmas

7. Visit Fiji-I'd love to serve a mission there with Lester
8. Nice, faithful, successful adult children.

8 People I Tag
You know I'm not going to do this. But if you want to play along, tell me in the comments and I'll come visit you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Life! Good show.

Have fun with the running and the lunging and the sit-upping!