Thursday, October 23, 2008

Untitled

I've not posted in nearly a week and a half, on any of my blogs.

I've been at a loss for words and not because things aren't happening, they are. I hate to sound cryptic but lots of the things that are happening are not great. I've been feeling down and discouraged and with great (as in big, not 'super terrific fabulous' great) reasons.

My brain is full, full, full. I have so many thought swirling around my head that I'm afraid to open my mouth. Afraid to open the faucet for fear of creating a flood. A flood of non-contained thoughts, unfinished or resolved feelings and worst of all a tidal wave of emotion. It's all in there. I'm just trying to find a way to let out a slow leak. And I haven't found one yet.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Give it to us in waves, then. Let it out. Even if you blog for hours and ramble and every word that comes out of your head down through your fingers and onto the keyboard is riddled with incoherency and awful confessions and makes you cry in embarrassing sobs, you will find yourself healing as quickly as you found yourself drowning.
And then you can delete the post.
And start over.
This time, it will be coherent and not as dramatic.
And we will still love you.

(((HUGS)))