Monday, August 11, 2008

Fffffjlkejilmmmmpppp- Brain Dump

I've heard of Overwhelmed and Underwhelmed but like is there such thing as being just whelmed?

I have a gazillion things on my mind. Lots of things to say but as soon as I sit down everything just turns to mush. It's list time.

*Jewelry Lots of it, I took 289 pictures this weekend. I need to post them.
*I got a request for some jewelry submissions for the jan/09 issue. seriously. A request?!
*I have to know how Eclipse ends. Today. But then how will I resist Breaking Dawn?
* There is a load of laundry spilling out of the boys closet as I type. Start it. Fold the one in the clean basket.
*Lester is out of salsa! he NEEDS me to make more. His life may depend on it.
*Hoses. I have to keep moving the hoses around. We have irrigation water today.
*Giveaway prizes must be mailed. I have one last one sitting on the desk.
*I have ideas for 6 or so bracelets rattling around my head. I wish I were a better pencil artist so I could 'save' the idea for later, before I lose it.
*baby clothes. I missed the jbf sale AGAIN. I am not keeping them around for the next one. Gymboree stuff can go on Ebay the rest needs a home.
*speaking of Ebay I have some Stila make up that I want to list, great brushes. AWESOME brushes and perfect gorgeous colors. I have too many of each.
*business cards. I have to find a place to print them.
*jewelry packaging, I have my idea now to find a supplier.
*business licensing needs to be finished. This friday off thing is throwing a wrench in my plans. I need to place an order but I need my retail/sales tax ID to do it.
*acquire an accounting ledger book. I'm doing this right. But maybe I don't want to know that I spend more on supplies than I make on sales. I certainly cringe at the thought of recording all my bead spending habits. And what about all the stuff I already have? How do I expense it out without receipts and and and and that reminds me that I haven't recorded purchases and bead prices in my database (that I started when it was only a hobby, OCD) in 3 months.
*Fudge. I need to make some as a thank you gift. But which flavor? Should be easy enough, but it totally isn't.
*PTA stuff. I'm going to be in charge of teacher appreciation this year. There is a surprise, I could be in charge of the pre school luncheon. But I don't know and I haven't been contacted and I don't know who to call.
*Scouts. I'm totally on my own now. I keep telling myself we should take summer 'off' and wait until we're back in the swing of things. But summer is also perfect for doing outside stuff in the middle of the day.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Holy "To Do" list batman! That is one insane list!

Linda said...

Let me know if you need any help. I would certainly be whelmed if I were you.

Seriously. Let me know if I can help.