Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Check Check Check

I can check things off my list. Hurray!

*finished eclipse (started breaking dawn)
*business licensing is taken care of
*bought some more beads (this adds to my list, at least 4 more bracelets on the brain and earrings galore and pictures to take)
*submit picture ideas for bead trends

New thoughts
*possibly look at boutiques and hotels for selling options for jewelry (am I really considering this? Oy!)
*find a jewelry display apparatus
*prioritize
*fold 2 loads of laundry, post haste

2 comments:

Linda said...

Yay! It is so much fun to be able to check things off you list. Good luck with the botiques. I love your jewelry so I won't be surprised when you are rich and famous.

di said...

yikes!!! you are one busy girl! i apologize for taking so long to get back to you regarding the pta luncheon. you will be in charge of making from scratch--a delicious gourmet meal for 300. just kidding! no stress at all! there is NO WAY that we would throw this on you so last minute! as an executive board we are going to take care of the whole event. have a fun last week before school starts!
breaking dawn is a good one (so far!)