Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WHERE is it?

I searched every drawer and bin and bucket looking for some stamps I bought. They're the clear resin kind so they aren't mounted and apparently very easy to hide. I can't think of one more place to look, but my room is clean. And I discovered another stamp (not so small) that is hiding very well too.

If I go buy another set (if I can find them in stock anywhere) they'll show up tomorrow. But I'd rather find them. WHERE did they hide?

This is what the missing set of stamps look like. And THIS is the missing now found stamp.

Update: I found the larger, mounted stamp. Hurray! I also looked online to see what it would cost to replace the other set, $15 stamps and $10 (?!?!) to ship it. Did I mention it is smaller than a sheet of paper and less than 1/4 inch thick? That is a ridiculous shipping fee!!!!!!! But if I weigh the option of shopping with my 3, it actually seems reasonable. HOW crazy is that!?

Update #2: I'm starting to wonder if I really ever bought the stamps. I have looked for it in a lot of strange places and in some not so strange places several times. Did I buy them?? The strange thing is I can visualize myself opening the package and being excited to play with them, but I have no scrapbook/stamp proof that I ever used them. Did I dream it?

4 comments:

Linda said...

I don't know where to look...did you look in the drawer at the end of the hall with the toys in it?

I REALLY want to know what it looks like though. =)

TaLaisa said...

That does seem to be the pit of all lost things, except for my stamps.

I'll post a link to the type of set it is okay.

Jocelyn said...

Did you ever find this?

TaLaisa said...

No. I cannot find the stamp set, still! I'm going mad. Maybe it is meant to be a decluttering motivator.