Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Still waters run deep

I've always loved this thought. But never exemplified it. I talk way too often and think after I speak more than I'd like to admit. I rehash conversations, regret things I've said and wish I had more time to say what I was really thinking. I plan conversations before they ever happen. My mind is full and my mouth runneth over. And yet, I consider myself somewhat shy.

I started my other blog to remember my children's lives as they are and sometimes I think about posting a thought and then stop, because if my children were to read it would they see happy childhood memories remembered or a stressed mother's rantings and emotional outbursts???

I think they can be separate, without denying that either part exists at exactly the same time. Thoughts coming from two parts of me and yet still equaling the same whole.

No comments: